The whole system of traditional Chinese medicine ultra-micro grinder consists of silo, mechanical grinder, induced draft fan, cyclone, vibration screen, liquid nitrogen tank, etc. The cryogenic grinder system uses liquid nitrogen as cold source. After the crushed material is cooled to complete brittle and fragile state at low temperature, it enters the cavity of mechanical grinder and rotates at high speed through impeller, material and blade, tooth plate, material and material. The crushing effect can be achieved by the combined use of repeated impact, collision, shearing and friction.
1. The ultra-fine grinding machine of traditional Chinese medicine is made of stainless steel allowed by medicine, which meets the requirements of GMP. The consumption process is completely sealed without dust spillover and material loss.
2. The crushing temperature is low - the powder temperature consumed will not exceed 50 degrees without cooling system in continuous operation. For customers with special requests, they can configure cryogenic systems, and the low temperature of Zui can reach minus 35 degrees.
3. It is suitable for any material with fibrous shape, high toughness, high hardness or a certain moisture content. For pollen or other sporophytes requesting to break through the cell wall, the breakage rate can reach 95%.
4. The ultra-micro grinder of traditional Chinese medicine can be used to stop wet grinding of water, alcohol or other liquids, or to stop maintenance grinding by gas.
5. The crushing rate is 100%. There is no loss.
6. All kinds of problems in crushing operation of traditional Chinese medicine were dealt with.
Ultra-micro grinder of traditional Chinese medicine is a kind of equipment which uses grinding function to complete dry material grinding. It is composed of crushing chamber, hammer throwing, abrasive tile, etc. Material enters the crushing chamber through the feeding port, and is squeezed, impacted and grinded between the hammer throwing and the grinding tile. Because the hammer throwing motion also causes airflow activity, the airflow drives the crushed material into the filter bag through the screen, and the air is discharged. Material and dust are collected to complete the crushing.
(1) Traditional Chinese medicine ultra-fine grinder has high fineness and strong compliance to materials. Because this machine adopts common grinding methods, especially the fibrous and high toughness materials which are difficult to crush, it can achieve good grinding effect.
(2) Traditional Chinese medicine ultra-micro grinder has good stability and low noise. It adopts the design structure of "uniform divergent force", so it has no vibration, does not need to be fixed. Four casters are installed on the base, which can be moved arbitrarily and used conveniently.
(3) Dust-free, low loss, easy liquidation and high safety performance. This type of machine adopts full blockade design structure, no dead angle, and is equipped with no fuse overload and misoperation maintenance and installation to ensure the completion of the above performance.
Thank you for your reading, this article source: Ultra-fine grinder manufacturers more content and questions, please click: http://www.69gege.com, we will continue to work hard to provide you with services, thank you for your support!