In the future, the general development trend of non-metallic mineral raw materials or materials will be high purity, ultra-fine and functional. Taking the deep processing raw materials of high purity and superfine non-metallic minerals as the lead, various non-metallic minerals are comprehensively developed and applied. Although high purity and ultrafine powders can be prepared by chemical synthesis, the cost is too high to be used for industrial consumption. The main way to obtain superfine powder is still mechanical grinding. The difficulty of the technology of superfine grinding and grading which is used to produce superfine powder by mechanical method increases from time to time, and the depth of research is endless. Ultrafine comminution technology is a synthesis of many technologies, and its development also depends on the progress of related technologies, such as the processing of high-hardness and high-toughness wear-resistant components, high-speed bearings, sub-micron particle size distribution measurement and so on. Therefore, the development of ultra-fine grinding technology should focus on the following aspects.
(1) Develop precision classification equipment and other supporting equipment matched with ultra-fine crushing equipment. The closed-circuit process of separating superfine grinding and grading equipment can improve consumption efficiency, reduce energy consumption and ensure the particle size of qualified products. It can be said that the key to the development of ultra-fine grinding technology is the large disposal capacity and high-precision classification equipment. More research and development should be stopped from the point of view of the whole process system, and other auxiliary process equipment such as grading equipment, product delivery equipment should be improved, matched and perfected on the basis of existing crushing equipment.
(2) Improve efficiency, reduce energy consumption, and constantly improve and improve superfine grinding equipment. The key to the technology of ultra-fine comminution is equipment. Therefore, the first step is to develop new ultra-fine comminution equipment and its corresponding classification equipment, which seems more urgent. Grinding AIDS and surface active dispersants will be used in ultra-fine grinding process.
(3) Integration of equipment and process research and development. Ultrafine crushing and grading equipment must comply with the detailed material characteristics and product specifications, specifications and types of diversification, and there is no superfine crushing and grading equipment that is efficient and versatile for any material.
(4) Development of multi-functional ultra-fine grinding and surface modification equipment. For example, the application scope of ultra-fine grinding technology can be extended by separating ultra-fine grinding and dryness, separating ultra-fine grinding from surface modification, separating mechanochemical principles from ultra-fine grinding technology. With the help of surface coating and solid-state mutual solubility, some new materials with common properties can be prepared.
(5) Developing and discussing granularity detection and control technology related to ultra-fine grinding technology. Particle size detection and control technology of ultra-fine grinding is one of the important conditions for continuous consumption of ultra-fine powder in industrialization. Particle size testing instrument and control technology of measurement are closely related to ultra-fine grinding technology, and must be combined with experts in these fields to tackle key problems. Ultrafine grinding is advancing towards nano-scale, and the related low-pollution wear-resistant materials and the dispersion and evaluation of nano-scale powders will become a huge technical obstacle, and the research in this area will be paid attention to.
Modern engineering technology will demand more and more high-purity and ultra-fine powder. Ultra-fine grinding technology will play an increasingly important role in the research and development of high-tech. High-tech industry is closely linked with non-metallic minerals, so we should consider the development of high-tech and its industry in the future development of deep processing technology for non-metallic mines; modern non-metallic deep processing technology and traditional industrial processing technology are immersed in each other, so it is necessary to think about the technological transformation and progress of traditional industries in its development; in order to make further progress, we must consider the technological transformation of traditional industries. To make good use of the limited non-metallic mineral resources, it is necessary to consider its comprehensive application.
With the summary on the low-temperature crusher of traditional Chinese medicine, I hope it will be helpful to our customers. If you don't understand or ask for help, please click on our official website: http://www.69gege.com or call for consultation. We will try our best to solve it for you.