1. Rubber crusher usually adopts motor direct connection crushing device, which is simple and easy to maintain. But assuming that the two can not be well connected in the assembly process, it will constitute the overall vibration of the crusher.
(1) The motor rotor is not concentric with the mill rotor. The motor can be moved left or right or padded under the sole of the motor to adjust the concentricity of the two rotors.
(2) The rotor of the crusher is not centrifugal. The reason is that the two supporting surfaces of the palm rotor shaft are not in the same plane. Copper sheet can be padded on the bottom of the bearing seat or adjustable wedge iron can be added at the bottom of the bearing to ensure that the two axle heads are concentric.
(3) The vibration of the crushing chamber is large. The reason is that the connection between the coupling and the rotor is not centrifugal or the quality of the flat hammer in the rotor is not uniform. The connection between the coupling and the motor can be adjusted according to different types of coupling. When the quality of the hammer is uneven, each group of hammers must be re-selected to make the relative symmetrical hammer, so that the relative error of the hammer is less than 5G.
(4) The original balance is destroyed. After repairing the motor, the dynamic balance experiment should be done to ensure the overall balance.
(5) The foot bolts of the crusher system are loose or the foundation is not firm. When they are installed or repaired, the foot bolts should be tightened evenly. Between the foot foundation and the crusher, shock absorbers should be installed to reduce vibration.
(6) Hammer fragmentation or crushing room with hard debris. All these will cause the unbalanced rotation of the rotor and the vibration of the whole machine. Therefore, it is necessary to check regularly about the hammer with serious wear. When changing, symmetry should be changed; abnormal sound presented in the operation of crusher should be checked immediately to find out the reason and dispose in time.
(7) The connection between the rubber crusher system and other equipment does not coincide. For example, improper connection of feeding and discharging pipes will cause vibration and sound. Therefore, hard connection is not suitable for these connection parts, and soft connection is preferred.
2. Bearing superheated bearing is an important accessory in crusher. Its performance directly affects the normal operation and consumption efficiency of the equipment. During the operation of the equipment, the user should pay special attention to the heating of the bearing and the noise of the bearing parts, and deal with the abnormalities as soon as possible.
(1) The unevenness of the two bearing seats or the discrepancy between the motor rotor and the crusher rotor will cause the bearing to be impacted by the additional load, thus causing the bearing to overheat. In order to avoid early bearing damage, it is necessary to stop the machine immediately to remove the shortcomings.
(2) Too much, too little or aging of lubricating oil in bearings is also the main cause of Bearing Overheating and damage. Therefore, it is necessary to add lubricating oil on time and quantitatively according to the application book. General lubrication accounts for 70-80% of bearing space. Too much or too little is not conducive to bearing lubrication and heat transfer. Bearing prolongs its service life.
(3) Over-tightening of the bearing cover and shaft, over-tightening or over-loosening of the bearing and shaft will lead to overheating of the bearing. Once this problem occurs, the friction noise and obvious swing will be emitted during the operation of the equipment. Bearings should be removed after shutdown. Repair the friction area and reassemble as requested.
It is believed that after reading the introduction of http://www.69gege.com, the manufacturer of ultra-fine crusher in this paper will have its own understanding of this aspect, and other problems can be solved well in the future.