1. Improve the dissolution rate of active ingredients
At a certain temperature, the dissolution rate of solid drugs is proportional to the specific surface product of solids, and the dissolution rate increases with the increase of the specific surface product. The super-refinement of Chinese Herbal Pieces significantly improved the dissolution rate of active ingredients. The powder in traditional Chinese medicine is called "dispersed person dispersed also, used to treat acute diseases". They all dissolve quickly, and the truth is the same.
2. The dissolution of progressive active ingredients
Ultra-fine comminution can make many kinds of cells and tissues of Chinese herbal medicines crushed, and the active ingredients can be fully dissolved, which can significantly increase the dissolution of crude granules and slices, so the dosage of medicines can be greatly reduced compared with traditional slices. The use of traditional Chinese medicine powder has clarified this point. Some people have collected more than 400 kinds of powder from 40 representative works of traditional Chinese medicine in successive dynasties. The dosage of powder is 20.9% - 41.9% of the amount of Decoction pieces. The study results of 28 commonly used Chinese medicines indicated that the dosage of powder was 1/3-1/5 of that of decoction. Ultramicro-comminution of traditional Chinese medicine can greatly reduce the dosage of medicines, which has important significance and value for saving precious and rare traditional Chinese medicine.
3. Average of Progressive Products
Ultrafine powder of traditional Chinese medicine, due to its small size, can be abundantly mixed in the preparation of traditional Chinese medicine compound preparation. Generally speaking, in traditional Chinese medicine prescriptions, the contents of precious or toxic Chinese medicines are less or less, and it is important to mix them abundantly and averagely.
4. If the ultra-fine powder of traditional Chinese medicine is used for direct oral administration, it has no feeling of sandy grain and has the feeling of instant entrance. If used for preparation of topical preparations, it will be helpful for absorption and application of mucosa or skin because of its small crushing and average dispersion.
5. There are two methods of making frost and flying water in traditional Chinese medicine processing. They are "mashing like mud", "grinding fine" and "grinding into paste". The traditional methods are all small amount of manual operation. In batch processing, JFC airflow ultrafine grinding technology can be considered. The ultrafine grinding technology uses purifying dry compressed air, which radiates at high speed to the grinding chamber through a special supersonic nozzle. The airflow carries the material with high speed movement, resulting in severe collision and friction between the material and the material, so as to achieve the purpose of grinding 1000 meshes to fine and enter the collection system. The crushed material rises into the classification chamber, and the material arriving at the request of particle size passes through the forced impeller classifier, and the particles not arriving at the request of particle size return to the grinding chamber for further grinding. The whole consumption process is totally blocked and continuously operated without dust pollution, and the air is finally purified after dust removal and filtration. The problems of temperature rise in crushing process and heavy metal pollution caused by man-made excess were successfully dealt with.
6. As far as the ultra-fine grinder equipment itself is concerned, the energy utilization rate is low. However, if the extraction process is compared with the extraction process, the extraction process is longer, which is usually 2 times of water extraction, 1-2 hours each time, and the pressure is concentrated and the spray is dry. Generally speaking, the water extraction process consumes more energy, water and time than the ultrafine grinding process. Moreover, the discharge of wastewater and waste residue by water extraction process is larger than that by ultrafine grinding process. Under the condition that ultrafine crushing of human drugs is allowed, the ultrafine crushing process is superior to the water extraction process. Admittedly, the problem that the ultra-fine powder of traditional Chinese medicine is difficult to deal with is that the dosage is always higher than the extract of traditional Chinese medicine.
7. Traditional Chinese medicines have dispersions, and ultra-fine powder of traditional Chinese medicines or promised to be further refined dispersions. Therefore, ultrafine crushing preparations of traditional Chinese medicine are more easily understood and recognized by traditional Chinese medicine.