For non-metallic ore powder materials such as calcium carbonate, kaolin, talc, bentonite, mica, wollastonite, graphite and attapulgite, mechanical superfine grinding is one of the main fine processing technologies. Reasonable selection of superfine grinding technology and equipment is very important for improving processing efficiency, improving production and quality, and saving cost. Mechanical ultrafine grinder is also one of the main products of all powder equipment manufacturers. It is widely used in Mineral chemical industry, new macromolecule materials, battery copying materials and rare earth polishing materials.
Mechanical superfine grinder is to stop the impact of crushed materials by means of hammer head, blade and rod on high-speed rotating rotary body, by means of violent impact between materials and rotating body, high-speed impact between materials flying at high speed, and shear and grinding between rotating body and stator or or side wall, so as to complete the purpose of suspending superfine grinding of materials.
Six performance advantages:
1. It is suitable for superfine comminution of soft objects with Mohs hardness less than 3.5.
2. Particle size range is finer than ordinary mechanical grinding. High-speed mechanical impact mill with built-in high-efficiency turbine classifier can make qualified fine powder discharged immediately after grinding to avoid over-grinding. It can consume products with steep grain size distribution curve. The fineness of products can be adjusted in the range of d97=10-74um.
3. The crushing chamber is equipped with an automatic slag discharge device, which can automatically remove the grinding particles and impurities in the material.
4. It has the function of dispersing and dispersing the gathering materials.
5. Large flow of air means cooling and grinding, which can be used for heat-sensitive material processing without accumulation problem.
6. Fully blockade negative pressure operation, no dust pollution.
Typical materials used in mechanical ultrafine grinder are: ultrafine grinding of hard kaolin, talc, graphite, calcite, gypsum, diatomite, wollastonite, barite, pyrophyllite, aluminium hydroxide and ultrafine grinding and scattering of nano-calcium carbonate, cerium oxide and other materials.
This article is organized and published by the manufacturer of ultra-fine crusher. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click on http://www.69gege.com. We will have more wonderful content for you to check.