Operating Rules of Ultra-fine Crusher
1. Check whether there is oil in the smooth area before starting the machine.
2. Remove metal, sand, stone and other impurities in the material to prevent damage to the machine parts.
3. Hands shall not be put into the inlet and outlet, and the cover shall not be opened during operation.
4. The sieve aperture should be properly selected and the damaged part should be riveted.
5. It is strictly forbidden to start with load. The machine runs for one minute and then feeds on average. When beating, it injects water appropriately.
6. Turn idle for 2 minutes before shutdown to clean up the surplus material.
Adjustment and Maintenance of Superfine Crusher
1. The main vulnerable parts of crusher: flat teeth, round teeth, large and small grinding teeth. Flat teeth and round teeth are made of fine steel, which has good dynamic balance, and should be changed for severe wear. The size of home-made metal products should be specified. The difference of weight of each piece is not more than 1 gram, so as to avoid vibration damage to bearings and machines.
2, 0.6-12 mm sieves of various specifications. When changing, you need to face down.
3. The bearings are regularly filled with high-speed butter and checked once a half month or so. When serious wear and tear are found, the bearings should be replaced or repaired in time.
4. Collision is strictly forbidden, and durable shutdown should be cleaned and kept properly to prevent rust.
5. Users can contact the manufacturer directly and guarantee free of charge whenever the manufacturer fails to work properly due to manufacturing reasons.
Superfine grinder machine maintenance and storage
1. Check the fastening condition of each component regularly to avoid loosening and breaking down the machine.
2. Oil injection holes should be refuelled regularly. The bearing parts should be cleaned and filled with lithium-based smooth grease once every six months.
3. When shutting down, the machine should be idled for a period of time, the surplus material of the machine should be blown clean, and then shut down.
4. When the machine of ultrafine crusher is out of service, it should clear the debris outside the machine, add smooth grease to all rotating parts, and store it in the storehouse with dry air and no corrosive gas.