1. Applying high-intensity vibration, the material is impacted and discussed at high speed in the grinding barrel, so that the material can get average grinding and mixing effect in a very short time. Its advantages are high filling rate of medium, high action times per unit time and low energy consumption. After adjusting the amplitude, vibration frequency and medium type, the products with different particle sizes can be processed.
2. In the process of Ultra-micro comminution, it can stop at low temperature, and the comminution speed is fast. It is beneficial to preserve the bioactive ingredients and various nutrients which are not resistant to high temperature, thus improving the pharmacodynamics. Therefore, ultra-micro comminution technology can also be applied to medicinal materials containing aromatic volatile ingredients. Ultra-micro grinding can be done at medium, low and ultra-low temperatures according to the needs of different medicinal materials. It is suitable for medicines with fibrous, high toughness, high hardness or certain moisture content, especially for animal shells, bone medicines and mineral medicines with compact texture. This technology can be used not only in dry crushing but also in wet crushing, so it has a wide range of applications.
3. Improve the dissolution rate and quantity of drugs. It has been proved that the dissolution rate and amount of the active ingredients of traditional Chinese medicine are closely related to the characteristics of crushed product particles. The dissolution rate is proportional to the surface area of the drug. The smaller the particle size and the larger the surface area of the drug, the better the dissolution and absorption of the drug.
4. Cell-level comminution is conducive to the improvement of pharmacodynamics. The active ingredients in traditional Chinese medicines are usually dispersed in cells and interstitial cells, but mainly in cells. Effective components in cells can only be absorbed by the small intestinal wall if they are released through the cell wall and cell membrane. Ultrafine comminution is the comminution of plant medicinal materials for the purpose of cell wall breaking. After cell wall breaking, the effective components of cells are abundantly exposed, and the release rate and quantity of drugs will be greatly improved. After ultrafine grinding, the drug particle size is very small and the breakage rate is high. After the effective ingredients enter the body, the soluble ingredients quickly dissolve. Even the components with poor solubility are adhering to the mucosa because of the strong adhesion of ultrafine powder, which is beneficial to the absorption of drugs.
5. Improve hygienic conditions and product hygiene. Ultra-fine comminution is stopped under the blockade system, which not only prevents micro-powder from polluting the surrounding environment, but also avoids dust pollution in the air. Therefore, the application of this technology in food and health care products can control the microbial content and dust, and meet the GMP requirements of drug consumption.
6. Improving the technology of solid preparations of traditional Chinese medicine, improving the proportion of pills and powder in solid preparations. Traditional processing technology makes the granularity of drugs more than 125-180 micron, which is not conducive to the full absorption of active ingredients. Some external dispersions even have some stimulating effects. However, by introducing ultrafine comminution technology, the drug particles can reach 10 micrometers or even smaller, which can significantly increase the dissolution and absorption level of oral preparations in vivo, and it is possible to reach the curative effect of the original prescription with a small dose.
7. It is conducive to the development of ultra-fine powder pieces and the promotion of industrialization. Some traditional Chinese medicines which are not suitable for industrial extraction process, such as mineral drugs, precious drugs, medicines whose active ingredients are easily destroyed by dampness and heat, medicines whose active ingredients are unknown, can be crushed and then used as medicines, but the products made by conventional crushing process have slow onset and low biological application, while the products made by ultra-fine powder process have rapid onset and high biological application, which can improve curative effect and reduce adverse effects. Respond, reduce dosage and save medicinal materials.
8. Developing new dosage forms of traditional Chinese medicine. The precious traditional Chinese medicines such as pilose antler, pearl, hippocampus and Cordyceps sinensis can be directly made into oral powder, capsule, microcapsule, inclusion of beta-cyclodextrin and paste of traditional Chinese medicines. In solid preparations such as granules, capsules, tablets and membranes, ultrafine comminution technology is introduced in some links of the preparation process according to the prescription properties, which can also improve the quality of granules in terms of solubility, disintegration, absorptivity, adhesion and biological applicability.