In view of the problems existing in the preparation of ultra-fine traditional Chinese medicine by traditional industrial grinding technology, such as the difficulty in processing tough fibers, temperature rise, volatilization of components, abrasion pollution, gathering and oxidation, the development direction of ultra-fine grinding technology of traditional Chinese medicine in the future is as follows:
(1) Low temperature (< 0 C) and ultra-low temperature (- 150 C) liquid nitrogen) technology are introduced into mechanical impact, air flow mill, vibration mill and other equipment. The remarkable results are as follows:
The crushing efficiency is greatly improved by transforming the tough Chinese medicinal materials into brittle bodies which are easy to crush.
Effectively avoid volatilization or oxidation of components during processing.
Improve product dispersion.
But the processing cost increased.
(2) The introduction of shear force by air-flow mill, such as rotating impact shear target with adjustable speed on circulating tube air-flow mill, may crush tough fibre Chinese herbal medicines without cryogenic technology.
(3) Particle size segmented grinding integration technology, especially for tough fibre plant medicine, first crushing (shearing, in the dry stage), then fine grinding (75-100 um), and finally ultra-fine grinding (l-10 um). This technology combination can fully play the advantages of different grinding methods and improve grinding efficiency without adding low-temperature technology. And the scope of application of the original drug.
(4) Introducing the technology of particle surface modification into the crushing process, such as adding dispersant, filler, coating, particle compounding, effectively avoiding gathering, volatilization, oxidation, preparation of new composite preparations, improving the pharmacodynamics, so that traditional Chinese medicine preparations also have the functions of controlled release, slow release and targeting.
(5) Using high strength and toughness wear-resisting ceramic materials or biocompatibility wear-resisting polymer materials to replace the alloy materials of crusher inner wall, grinding medium and lining not only improves the service life of the machine and reduces the maintenance cost, but also avoids the pollution of the alloy.
(6) Processing system conforming to GMP standard and safe and integrated blockade. The presentation of this engineering system is conducive to the standardization of ultra-fine traditional Chinese medicine. The system integrates the original drug disposal (cleaning, drying or low temperature disposal), crushing, grading, surface modification, product testing, packaging in an integrated airtight maintenance unit.
In a word, because different medicinal materials have different tissue structure, different components, different requests for grinding degree, different dosage forms, different ways of administration, and different fineness, we should think comprehensively from the aspects of pharmacodynamics, safety and stability according to detailed requests and purposes, and affirm the best ultra-fine grinding equipment and technology.