1. The influence on the specific surface area, porosity and activity of Chinese medicine powder. In the study, it was found that with the decrease of particle size, the specific surface area and porosity of traditional Chinese medicine powder such as Rhizoma Drynariae, Panax Notoginseng increased, the angle of repose and compaction index increased, indicating that specific surface area and porosity were positively correlated with particle size, and activity was negatively correlated with particle size.
2. The effect on the content of active ingredients in Chinese medicine powder. It was found that the content of ferulic acid in Angelica sinensis powder decreased significantly with the decrease of powder size, which may be due to the poor stability of ferulic acid; borneol and isoborneol content in borneol decreased significantly, which may be due to the volatility of the components in borneol. Compared with fine powder, the content of active ingredients in most of the traditional Chinese medicine powders, such as Dragon's Blood and Rhubarb, did not change significantly. Therefore, for medicines containing unstable and volatile components, the use of ultrafine grinding should be cautious. When grinding, the grinding time should be controlled, or low-temperature grinding should be used to reduce the loss and volatilization of their effective components.
3. The effect on the stability of TCM powder in vivo and in vitro. From the point of view of stability, it is generally believed that the particle size decreases after ultrafine comminution, and the surface of the particles will be more easily absorbed by water, air and charges, thus increasing the difficulty of storage and making its stability worse. However, some studies have shown that in some environments, such as illumination and artificial gastric juice, ultrafine grinding not only does not aggravate the physical or chemical instability of the active ingredients in the powder, but also maintains the stability of the powder.
4. The influence on the quality and appearance of Chinese medicine powder. After stopping ultrafine comminution, the powder of traditional Chinese medicine powder is exquisite and different in color and luster, which improves its average quality. The traditional comminution method has changed the phenomenon of rough texture, poor average separation between fiber and powder, and more spots, which improves the quality of medicine. Moreover, the powder of traditional Chinese medicine after stopping ultrafine comminution is easier to form, and is easy to manufacture tablets, capsules, etc.
Ultrafine comminution provides a new method for the pre-disposal of plant medicines, and provides a new research direction for the efficient use of traditional Chinese medicines. But there are also some problems in ultra-fine comminution technology:
1. Not all Chinese medicines are suitable for ultrafine grinding. The application of ultrafine grinding technology in the study of the root of traditional Chinese medicine can bring its advantages into full play as long as the optimum particle size of the detailed species is affirmed. For example, the particle size of ultrafine crushing drugs can be reduced as much as possible, but the solubility and dissolution rate will not increase indefinitely. When the particle size is small enough to a certain level, the apparent energy elements will be revealed. Moreover, the appearance of ultrafine particles will absorb air and carry charges, thus affecting drug absorption and increasing the difficulty of drug storage.
2. The ultrafine comminution technology of traditional Chinese medicine is lack of standardization. In recent years, the theory that ultra-fine comminution technology of traditional Chinese medicine can improve pharmacodynamics is gradually accepted, but to achieve industrialization and clinical application, there is a need for mature norms to support. Consumption process specifications, inspection and quality specifications, the delimitation scope of ultrafine grinding particle size, and the specification of the number of items should be discussed and improved as soon as possible so as to guide consumption. With the development of science and technology and the intensification of basic research, it is believed that these problems faced by ultrafine grinding technology in the field of traditional Chinese medicine preparations will be dealt with.
3.中药微粉化后的平安性研讨工作有待进一步展开。中药微粉粒径很小, 能否会黏附在胃肠黏膜上影响胃肠功用? 中药细胞壁毁坏后, 细胞内的活性成分能否会发作化学变化而在肾、肝、血液、心血管、神经系统等部位产生不良影响? 可见, 理论和理论研
3. The study on the safety of micronized Chinese medicines needs to be further carried out. Can the micropowder of traditional Chinese medicine adhere to gastrointestinal mucosa and affect gastrointestinal function? After the cell wall of traditional Chinese medicine is destroyed, can the active ingredients in cells undergo chemical changes and have adverse effects on kidney, liver, blood, cardiovascular, nervous system and so on? It can be seen that theoretical and theoretical research has been carried out.
The above wonderful content is compiled and published by the low-temperature crusher of traditional Chinese medicine. If you have more questions, please call or leave a message at http://www.aswjc.com. We will answer your questions in time.